Located between the 2 picturesque towns of Ostuni and Cisternino, you will find this renovated trullo with 2 bedrooms, each with a double bed, 2 bathrooms with shower and toilet, a sitting area with a fireplace, and a kitchenette equipped with an oven and dishwasher. There is a BBQ and an outdoor shower, seating and sun loungers, built-in benches and a hammock among the olive trees.
The house has a terrace with pergola that can be opened completely in summer and during winter offers an extra seating area with a view of the garden and the green valley. In the garden there are olive and almond trees and some herbs, such as rosemary, thyme and bay leaf. A staircase leads you to a beautiful sun terrace from where you have a fantastic view.
– payment of total sum is required with booking
– non refundable
– check-in from 15.00
– check-out before 10.00
– no pets allowed
– no smoking
– cleaning, towels and bedlinnen are included
– beach mats and chairs available
– washing machine
– baby/toddler bed on request
– possibility to rent electric bikes / scooters / Vespas
– want to know more about an authentic cooking course in la Vecchia Terrazza in Ostuni with chef Alfonso (speaks English, experience in Oxford)? Or about wine or cheese degustations/ demonstrations? Just ask us!